PhotoStage 2021 Mac is a program that might prove to be of good use if you ever need to create a picture slideshow for graduation day, family events, birthdays, and many others. This app works with dozens of photo, video, and audio formats, provides you with many output settings, and lets you choose between various output profiles.
You can import as many pictures as you like, add a background music to your slideshow, and even attach clips from your local directories. Also, you have access to various output settings that come in handy if you wish to add a personal touch to your slideshow. For instance, PhotoStage Crack Mac can add a visual effect to your presentation, select a different transition effect or attach a copyright segment or a message (for example, a Happy Birthday message).
Another feature which I rarely find within this particular type of programs and is present within PhotoStage Slideshow Carck for Mac Software is the ability to add audio recordings to your presentations. To be more exact, the application comes with an integrated audio recorder which lets you capture sound content from your input devices, such as a connected microphone. NCH PhotoStage Pro Mac Crack feature might prove to be of good use when creating slideshows for your students, each picture with individual explanation.
Finally, the program lets you export your slideshows to various output formats, such as MP4, RM, OGV, SWF, FLV, AVI, and many others. Also, NCH PhotoStage Cracked Mac can publish your creation directly from the app’s interface to your Facebook or Flickr account.
PhotoStage Mac Features:
- Easy-to-use – Drag and drop images to arrange the slides. Use Quick Create to turn a folder of images into a slideshow.
- Creative effects – Includes zoom, crop, fade, pan, ken burns effect and more to bring your photos to life
- Enhance your photos – Touch up or enhance your photos and videos with optimization tools
- Multimedia presentations – Add thousands of photos and video clips, then add captions, music and narration
- Easy to share – Burn slideshows to DVD, save as video files, or optimize for the web and portable devices.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.