PhotoScore 2020 Mac more than 22 years experience in recognition technologies have enabled us to design and create the formidable OmniScore²™ dual-engine recognition system, incredibly making PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate over 99.5% accurate on most PDFs and originals!
PhotoScore for mac picks out virtually every detail and even recognizes 4 and 6 line guitar tablature, 1, 2 and 3 line percussion staves. Our music handwriting app NotateMe is fully integrated, meaning you can write music on the go with your tablet and stylus, or mouse/trackpad if you do not have one. Ease-of-use has been a central design aim right from the start, and with automatic scanning and recognition, plus licensed Sibelius-style editing interfaces, PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate even becomes fun and exciting to use!
PhotoScore Mac Features:
- OmniScore dual-engine recognition system
- NotateMe handwritten music entry
- Handwritten score recognition
- Opens PDF files
- Plays back
- Sends scores directly to Sibelius
- Saves MusicXML, NIFF, MIDI and PhotoScore files for opening in Finale and other notation programs
- Saves WAV/AIFF audio files (also for burning to CD)
- Reads slurs and ties
- Reads hairpins and dynamics
- Reads text (lyrics, title etc) in 120 different languages (including bold, italic, etc.)
- Reads articulation marks
- Reads triplets and other tuplets
- Reads grace notes and cue notes
- Reads cross-staff notes and beams
- Reads guitar chord diagrams
- Reads 4- and 6-string guitar tab
- Reads 1-, 2- and 3- line percussion staves
- Reads double and repeat barlines
- Reads repeat endings, Coda and Segno
- Reads ornaments and pedal markings
- Accidental types
- Clef types
- Shortest note value
- Maximum voices per staff
- Maximum staves per page
- Maximum pages per score
- Maximum dots per note/rest
- Reads the length of irregular bars
- Prints scores
- Automatic scanning and reading after scanning (removes the hard work of choosing scanner settings)
- Playback with astonishing realism using.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.
Thanks for your info