PhotoMill 2022 Mac helps you convert a bulk of images into the most popular image formats, give your files meaningful names, watermark with text and image, adjust photos (brightness/saturation/exposure/grayscale/etc.), fit geometry (scale/crop/trim/etc.), remove private metadata, add your own copyrights etc. Also, PhotoMill Crack Mac is a great batch metadata editor, renamer and photo browser.
PhotoMill Mac Features:
- Conversion to: BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PDF, PNG, TIFF
- Color models: RGB, Gray, CMYK Color depth: 8/16/32 bits; with or without alpha channel
- Correct EXIF/IPTC metadata tags in your photos: place GPS coordinates, remove private information from your photos, correct or set capture dates, add your own copyright, keywords or rating.
- The app has a bunch of features for comfortable browsing and multi-criteria search of photos in the Browser. The Browser has 3 panels: Image Info – displays detailed information about a selected photo; Groups – splits photos into groups/subgroups based on a chosen criteria, for instance, by capture dates; Search – gives you an opportunity to search photos by different criteria.
- You can give meaningful names to converted photos constructing file names in the “pro” way – using text and tags: index, capture date, original name, image width, “find & replace” etc. Also, you can rename photos without any conversion.
- Fit image size with a bunch of geometry actions: scale, crop, add border, trim, trim color, rotate & flip, auto rotate (by EXIF orientation), change resolution.
- Text – you can use photo metadata information – tags: capture date, keywords, camera maker etc., as well as entered text. Font size can be either fixed or relative to an image width, height, long or short edge. Multiline text, stroke, shadow, rotation, tiling and other features.
- Image – image size can be either fixed or relative to main image size. Image tiling is also available.
- Rectangle – background for text; square or rounded. Fill and stroke color can be half-transparent.
- Available filters: auto contrast, auto white balance, gamma, contrast, exposure, sharpness, grayscale, sepia, colorize, temperature, HSL channels (Hue/Saturation/Lightness), HSV channels (Hue/Saturation/Value,Brightness), RGB channels, curves.
- Working with transparency: alpha mask, color to alpha, alpha to color. Color matching: assign profile, convert to profile, proof with profile.
- Extended RAW support: choose preferred data reading extensions and define their order in Preferences, adjust options for the custom RAW processing.
- Rename: create subfolders with “/” or use new tags, like “Original Subfolders”.
- Maps: completely redesigned for macOS Big Sur and later, Apple Maps API, search results, favourites, etc.
- Search: use new operators “is empty” and “is not empty” to find photos with any keywords, with copyright or without color profile.
- Browser: “Move to Trash” option in the context menu.
- Refined UI and fixed issues reported by our customers.
- “Language” and “Calendar” options in “Watermark” and “Rename” actions for a custom date/time generation.
- “File Date to Capture Date” action – set the capture date either from the file creation or modification date.
- “Incremental Capture Date” action – set unique capture date to each photo in the list (useful for sorting by date).
- “Set IPTC Title” and “Set IPTC Caption” actions based on text and tags. Note: Apple Photos creates the Title and Capture fields based on IPTC Title/Caption.
- “Don’t Enlarge” option in the “Scale” action.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.