Photomatix Pro 2021 Mac merges photographs taken at varying exposure levels into a single HDR image that reveals both highlight and shadow details, with options for automatically aligning hand-held photographs, removing ghosts, and reducing noise and chromatic aberrations. Merged images can then be adjusted by a range of options and settings to get the look that users want from natural-looking results using exposure fusion to painterly, surreal or ultra-realistic images using the tone mapping mode.
Tone Balancer is a new Tone Mapping HDR rendering method which is good for realistic-looking results. It is well suited to real estate photographers and natural style landscape photographers who want more realistic style options. A new color adjustment tool, built right into the HDR Rendering panel, allows you to change the hue, saturation and brightness of individual colors in your image, which is particularly useful for fixing color casts.
Photomatix Pro Mac Features:
- Merge to HDR, Tone Mapping and Exposure Fusion.
- Automatic Alignment of hand-held photos.
- Automatic Ghost Removal and Selective Deghosting tool.
- Options for real estate photography.
- Automation with Batch Processing.
- No need to acquire expensive lighting equipment and carry it.
- Auto Exposure Bracketing feature of your camera, and let Photomatix merge your photos into an image with extended dynamic range.
- Shadowless hazy sunlight or an overcast sky usually results in dull-looking photographs.
- The tone mapping tool of Photomatix can turn them into great-looking images.
- Photomatix Pro is designed for productivity automatic blending, unlimited stacking, easy comparison of results and batch processing save hours of masking and layers work in image editing programs.
- A panoramic scene is almost always a high contrast scene you can’t limit your view to areas with the same brightness when shooting a 360° panorama.
- You can create a panorama that will show details in both the dark and bright areas of the scene.
- New Rendering Method for Realistic Look
- Added Raw support for a few more camera models, such as the Canon 77D and 800D, Nikon D3400 and D5600, Olympus E-PL8 and E-M1Mark II, Pentax K-70 and K-P, and Panasonic G8, GF9 and GH5, among others.
- Bug fixed: Canon 5D Mark IV Raw files shot at ISO higher than 400 were not supported.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.