Photolemur 2021 Mac instantly makes your photos much better and more vivid with the help of computer science, artificial intelligence and a bit of magic. It bridges the gap between what your eyes see and what your camera captures. In real life, no camera is powerful enough to transmit the actual beauty of the world that we see with our eyes.
The world’s first automated photo enhancement solution for Mac and Windows using image recognition, artificial intelligence, and a little bit of real-world magic. Photolemur crack mac first time the application runs you’re taken through a series of instructions which briefly explain what’s about to happen. Even so, the entire operation is incredibly intuitive, with a new window showing up for each different step, taking only a couple of minutes from start to end, making it quite fast.
Photolemur Mac Features:
- Perfect all your photos with just one touch.
- Photolemur automatically knows how to create images that wow.
- It analyzes and adjusts all the various elements of your photos – faces, objects, the sky, and everything in between – to achieve the perfect result.
- Photolemur has smart technologies that help it to automatically analyze and adjust your photos.
- From faces and objects to colors, horizons, and the sky, it understands it all.
- Let Photolemur help you with all sizes and amounts of photos.
- One simple operation will instantaneously transform any volume of images.
- Your memories are as precious as your time.
- Can process an impressive variety of picture formats.
- Automatic enhancement and possibility to share online.
- As soon as it’s done processing the picture it displays it in a generous section.
- A vertical slider is used to analyze the difference between the original and new image.
- The whole operation is automatic, and it could have used at least a few basic color control or effect management options
- Bottom line is that cameras usually exclude effects when capturing images.
- You just want to enhance a bunch of old pictures, or even new ones.
- Photolemur can help you do this with just a few mouse clicks, and even upload the result to Facebook or Twitter.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.