PictureCode Photo Ninja 2021 is a professional-grade RAW converter that delivers exceptional detail, outstanding image quality, and a distinctive, natural look. If you think this is just another RAW converter, you’re in for a surprise. Photo Ninja is truly special, with unique capabilities for improving and optimizing your digital images. Click on the items below to learn more about this powerful tool, and read why serious photographers are adopting it into their workflows.
Photo Ninja crack mac intelligent illumination control can lighten shadows, overcome backlighting, and tame excessive contrast, with a natural, artifact-free result. Our one-of-a-kind local contrast adjustment makes detail “pop” without halo artifacts. It also works in reverse for a nice smoothing effect.
PictureCode Photo Ninja Mac Features:
- World-class technology can salvage many overexposed images, with convincing recovery of blown-out highlight regions.
- The gold standard for noise reduction lives on in Photo Ninja. Noise Ninja 3.0 is our best noise reduction technology yet.
- Improve skin tones, enhance foliage, deepen the sky, and create your own color “looks” with hue-selective color enhancements.
- Create monochrome and split-tone images quickly and easily, with flexible control over tonal interpretation.
- Automatically analyze and remove complex lateral chromatic aberration prior to demosaicing, with outstanding results.
- Achieve consistent color with on-location lighting profiles.
- Fix keystoning and correct complex lens distortion.
- For cameras with weak antialiasing filters, Photo Ninja can reduce maze artifacts and moire patterns.
- Navigate through your image collection quickly and easily with Photo Ninja’s streamlined, integrated browser.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.