Photo Mechanic 2020 Mac view, Organize, Manage, And Export Digital Photos The minute you put down the camera, your post-processing workflow begins. The most productive photographers in the world use Photo Mechanic’s powerful features to make managing photos faster and easier. Quickly ingest photos from your memory cards and pick your winners without having to wait.
Use tools originally created for photographers under the world’s most extreme deadlines to add information such as captions, keywords, and copyright to your images as fast as possible. Finally, deliver those images to the world with powerful export features. Photo Mechanic speeds up your workflow, and you take all the credit.
Photo Mechanic Mac Features:
- Copy your images off of your memory cards and start working right away.
- Go from image to image quickly – faster than ever before in Photo Mechanic.
- Save time by copying images off several memory cards at the same time.
- Save a step by adding copyright and credit information during the copying process.
- View all of your images, identify your keepers, and tag your alternates.
- Editing your photos can be a lot of work.
- The Contact Sheet is the heart of your workflow.
- Zoom up to 800% to check for critical sharpness.
- Quickly toggle between viewing the JPEG preview or the raw file.
- Structured Keyword lists allow you to add related keywords fast.
- Automatically add EXIF camera data to your images like focal length, serial number.
- Work faster when you copy, delete, tag, watermark, rename, resize.
- Photo Mechanic’s file-management tools are incredibly powerful.
- Save time typing long complex text with Code Replacements.
- Geotag your photos by easily applying you’re saved GPS tracking logs to your photos.
- Take photos from multiple cameras and get them synchronized to the correct date and time.
- View and compare images side by side, horizontally or vertically.
- This is great for wedding photographers with second shooters.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.