PhoneView 2020 Mac you can view, save and print all of your iPhone and iPad messages, WhatsApp messages, voicemail and other data directly on your Mac.
PhoneView Mac Features:
Save your SMS, iMessages and WhatsApp messages:
- Search and view your texts, plus picture and video messages, even when your iPhone isn’t connected to your Mac.
- Export messages as beautiful PDF files. PhoneView also automatically backs up your messages whenever your iPhone is detected.
- iPhone Voicemails, call history and WhatsApp call log at your fingertips.
- PhoneView provides full access to your iPhone’s voicemail messages and call log. Click to play your messages or send them right to iTunes.
- View, search and export recent calls, even when your iPhone isn’t connected to your Mac. Plus, PhoneView automatically backs up your call log each time your iPhone is connected.
- Get access to your entire library of movies and photos. Even Photo Stream items and photos synced from iTunes are available.
- Download music, videos and podcasts from your iOS device with one click or play them on your Mac’s speakers. PhoneView also works great with iPad and iPod touch!
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.