Perfect Diet Tracker 2019 Mac Easy to use and comprehensive diet software designed to help you take control of your weight. The Perfect Diet Tracker includes access to a large database of over 110,000 food items with no ongoing subscription fees or club memberships. Perfect Diet Tracker Mac Crack can let the diet tracker suggest a personal diet plan based on your current situation and the targets you want to achieve or enter your own custom diet plan.
The app puts you in control. Perfect Diet Tracker for Mac Crack with over 100,000 products in the food database adding items using the smart search is quick and easy. If you cannot find a product with the smart search you can quickly add it using a form specifically designed for the product labelling in your location.
Perfect Diet Tracker Mac Features:
- Track your diet adding items you eat or drink to the food diary.
- The app takes care of the calorie counting and exercise tracking for you.
- Stay within the targets and you will achieve the weight loss you want.
- You can check you are maintaining a healthy and balanced diet.
- Each user can set a password so other users.
- You can use the right click menu to copy items and meals between users.
- The app can work in pounds, kilos or stones and accepts user measurements.
- The international food database contains products for countries throughout.
- Our database is reviewed by humans to maintain the highest possible degree.
- The app includes an extensive list of exercises you can add to the diary to receive calorie credits.
- The recipe and group feature lets you group ingredients and enter them.
- The smart search can use its own internal database or search the internet.
- The smart search learns as you use it so the more you use the app the quicker.
- You can monitor your progress with the included reports and graphs.
- If you need to take a report with you, just print it off!
- The calculations used by this app work for the vast majority of people.
- If you are an extreme athlete, or have a very high body mass index.
- If you fall into either group you should consult your doctor to discuss.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.