PDF to Image 2020 Mac powerful yet easy-to use app that enables you to convert PDF to images such as JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF. It also enables you to extract images from PDF document. PDF to Image mac crack conversion, you can easily edit or reuse the PDF content in other applications.
PDF to Image Mac Features:
- Convert PDF to Various Image Formats.
- Batch conversion mode allows you to import many PDF files.
- It highly improves efficiency when you need to convert multiple PDF files.
- Partial conversion mode allows you to flexibly convert selected pages from large PDF files, by customizing the specific pages or page ranges.
- It saves time when you just want to extract some special pages from a large PDF file.
- Convert PDF to image in a short time.
- You can convert a 100-page PDF file to image in 1 minutes
- You can convert the PDF file directly without asking for the password
- If the PDF file is protected with User Password (password is set by the owner to protect the PDF file from opening, and it’s also called Open Password),you need to enter the right password for conversion.
- The interface is extremely simple.
- You can easily convert PDF to image as easy as 1-2-3
- Support drag-and-drop operation.
- You can easily add or remove PDF files in and out of the panel, or change the conversion order for the imported PDF files by dragging and dropping.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.