PDF Squeezer 2021 Mac is an easy-to-use PDF compression tool. It reduces the size of large PDF documents by compressing images and removing irrelevant information. This will help you obtain important savings in bandwidth costs, digital storage costs and network transmission times.
PDF Squeezer Mac Features:
- Everything Mac: Specifically designed and engineered to work optimally with macOS
- Drop it like it’s hot: Drag and drop your file into the application window
- The more the merrier: Batch compress multiple files
- Every bit counts: Sophisticated compression process that uses numerous methods to reduce the file size
- Automate your workflow: Includes an Automator action and a command line interface
- Compression Profile: Select from predefined compression profiles OR create your own!
- Folder Convenience: Select a folder and compress all its files including subfolders
- Watchdog: Support for password-protected PDFs
- Side by side Comparisons: Compare files and different compression settings easily
- Sharing is caring: Export and share your compression profiles with others
- Full-screen mode: The app window supports a full-screen mode which is especially useful when comparing compressions
- Up to date: Conforms to all common PDF versions from 1.0 to 1.7 and 2.0
- Stats, stats, stats: See how much disc space you’ve saved since you started using PDF Squeezer.
What’s new in PDF Squeezer 4?
- A Fresher Look: I’ve redesigned the app from the ground up, leaving nothing untouched. Includes various big and small GUI enhancements to increase the app’s functionality and make it even more user-friendly
- Better Workflow: Waste no time finding the app with the Automator Action, Quick Action for the Touch Bar and the Finder, Folder Action, and a Command Line Tool
- Ultimate Compression: Many more compression profile options to remove unnecessary resources to make your files even smaller
- Optimal Comparisons: It’s now even easier to compare files and different compression settings side by side
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.