PDF Search 2019 Mac is a utility which has a revolutionary search algorithm especially developed for PDF documents. The time to reach the information in your PDF documents will be minimum with it.
It will make you able to find what you are looking for within thousands of documents instantly. It is system integrated. You can start a search directly from system menu bar like Spotlight.
PDF Search Mac Features:
- Ultra-fast search
- Synchronization between iOS and macOS app.
- Page ranking system
- Word distance algorithm
- Keyword placement analyze
- Ability to understand what you mean when you mistype a keyword
- Export search results as a new PDF document which is containing all best pages from most relevant documents.
- Wild-char search ability to search words starting or ending with other words.
- Export current page as PDF easily to share with others
- Folder based navigation
- iCloud folder support
- Tag support
- Bookmark support
- Empower search with similar keywords
- Emphasize power ranking (Header, title, paragraph detection)
- PDF Converter : Convert office documents to PDF
- Export as PDF
- Support for Word, Powerpoint, Pages, Keynote and RTF documents with the integration of PDF Converter app.
- Ability to run as a window app or menu bar app.
- Search specific files
- Higher rank for up-to-date files
- Quick navigation between pages in different documents
- Highlighting keywords in animations
- Insert annotates to pages (Highlight, Underline, Strikethrough)
- Global shortcut key to search
- Backup index database.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.