Paw 2021 Mac is a full-featured HTTP client that lets you test the APIs you build or consume. It has a beautiful native OS X interface to compose requests, inspect server responses and generate client code out-of-the-box.
Building great software is hard, and developer tools should be helping you without the headaches. Paw is exclusively built on OS X, so you should easily get the hang of it. Every feature is built intuitively with quick mouse or keyboard shortcut access. Paw crack mac Keep everyone in sync with Paw for Teams. Create a team, invite your team and everyone gets seamlessly the updates. And because we know how important it is to keep your work safe, everyone can work on a separate branch and merge changes only when ready; it’s almost as powerful as Git and as smooth as real-time sync. Authenticate against standard schemas including OAuth 1 and 2, Basic Auth, Digest Auth, Hawk, AWS Signature Version 4 and Amazon S3. Have an exotic auth protocol? Configure custom auth signatures visually via Paw’s dynamic values. That’s what makes Paw so unique! Access data from previous responses such as auth tokens, compute hashes, signatures, randomize data for testing, do some maths, or anything you want.
Our goal is to build the most secure testing HTTP client. Paw keeps your passwords and history of network exchanges safe by encrypting them. Paw has its own HTTP library: what you send is byte-for-byte what the server gets. Of course, all headers are supported. See the IP address of the server you connect to, perform DNS spoofing, and more. You can optionally use OS X standard libraries instead.
Using Grand Central Dispatch for efficient multithreaded processing, Paw takes advantage of your Mac’s multiple cores to run compute intensive tasks while leaving the UI smooth. Built on top of the latest Apple technologies, exclusively for OS X, Paw integrates perfectly in your existing workflow. The app is entirely sandboxed to keep you safe.
Paw Mac Features:
- Introducing Request Variables making your requests parametrable.
- Variables can be described with type, constraint, schema and text attributes.
- This allows a wonderful integration with Swagger and RAML, with support for JSON Schema.
- Adds Markdown support for request and variable descriptions.
- Paw for Teams & cloud sync.
- Adds Real-time sync for Paw for Teams and personal cloud projects.
- Boosts speed of Paw for Teams syncing.
- Fixes an issue with cloud sync for large objects.
- Adds a LocalValue storage to keep some data independent from your team mates.
- Adds ability to export HTTP exchanges as HAR (HTTP Archive).
- Adds the ability to queue more requests in a batch.
- Makes project encryption optional.
- Adds macOS notification preferences.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.