PatterNodes 2021 Mac is a tool for creating graphical patterns, animations, gradients, or illustrations based on repetitions. This is done by defining a sequence of steps, a recipe of sorts, that describes the pattern. Each pattern element or operation is represented by a little panel called a node, and the nodes are then linked by connections drawn between them.
As the nodes can be freely combined and connected, this gives you a very flexible and powerful interface. The resulting pattern tile is always shown in the bottom preview view, repeated and updating in real time with any changes, giving you instant feedback of what the end result will be. To make pattern creation easier PatterNodes Crack Mac also includes a lot of nodes that automatically perform common tedious tasks like repeating elements at the tile edges to make the pattern seamless, or randomizing different aspects (like color, position, rotation, etc.) of the elements in a pattern to give it a little more life.
Finally, when you’re done you can simply copy the pattern tile into whatever illustration or graphics application you use, or export it either as vector graphics or a bitmap image file. Animations can be exported as GIF, QuickTime MOV or numbered PNG or JPG files
PatterNodes Mac Features:
- Extremely flexible and powerful node-based interface.
- Real-time updated tiled preview of the result while adjusting parameters.
- Add animation value ranges to any parameter and export the complete animation cycle.
- Lots of different configurable shapes, lines, curves and file import options to build your pattern with.
- Easily paste in vector or bitmap graphics elements to use in your pattern.
- Integrated text tools to let you apply all the transformations, effects etc to individual letters.
- Automates making seamless pattern tiles.
- Nondestructive randomization functions to randomly scale, rotate, move or adjust the color of the individual elements of your patterns.
- Export the result as bitmap (JPEG, PNG, TIFF) or vector (EPS, PDF) graphics, or just copy it and paste it into some other application.
- Export animations as GIF, QuickTime MOV or numbered PNG or JPG files.
- Extensive manual, node reference guide, inline tool tip help and warnings messages, sample patterns and tutorial files to help you get started.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.