PatterNodes 2022 Mac is a well-designed and flexible macOS application designed to make it as easy as possible for you to create simple or complex graphical patterns, gradients or illustrations using repetitions.
PatterNodes Mac Features:
Let your imagination free and generate stunning graphical patterns
- To achieve the desired result you have to define a series of steps that describe the pattern. All used elements and operations are represented by a floating panel called a node that can be easily linked to other nodes.
- Moreover, all nodes can be freely and effortlessly mixed and connected according to your preferences, a fact that offers a flexible, as well as powerful pattern generation tool.
- With the help of various sliders, PatterNodes mac crack allows you to quickly change any aspect of the selected element, from its color, scaling, spacing, rotation or repetition count.
Helps you preview your changes and the resulting pattern in real time
- Furthermore, PatterNodes enables you to accurately tweak and adjust settings to obtain a new result. As follows, the generated pattern can be easily previewed in the bottom preview panel.
- All changes and modifications are updated in real time and, as a result, you can take advantage of instant feedback of what the final image will look like.
- Although, PatterNodes is designed mainly for pattern creation, you can also use it for any other type of repeating graphic.
- In order to assist you throughout the pattern creation process, PatterNodes offers you numerous nodes capable to automatically perform laborious tasks such as repeating elements at the tile edges for a seamless pattern or randomizing different aspects, like position, rotation or the color of the elements in a pattern for a more original look.
Export your illustrations to EPS, PDF, JPEG, TIFF or PNG files
- When you are happy with the graphics pattern you’ve generated using PatterNodes, you can easily copy the pattern tile into any given graphics or illustration application or export it as a vector graphics or bitmap image file.
- On the whole, PatterNodes is a handy application for Macs that helps you create unique patterns, illustrations and gradients with just a couple of mouse clicks.
- Improved animation features. New keyframe-based Animation timeline and new Time Function node for animated noise and repeating functions.
- Improved drag editing. Improved support for selecting and editing node parameters by clicking and dragging in the preview.
- Redesigned interface. Cleaned up modern interface style with support for dark/light mode and animations.
- Improved performance. Rebuilt core components for faster generation and a more responsive interface.
- Redesigned dynamic index features. Clarified system for generating dynamic input to nodes.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.