Path Finder 2020 Mac offers the tools you need to access, browse, and manage all of your files quickly on OS. Packed with a plethora of powerful features, Path Finder allows you to take complete control of your documents, photos, videos, music, and so much more. Say goodbye to the days of weak file management. Path Finder for mac crack collect files together into a temporary holding place with the Drop Stack. When you’re ready, copy or move the collected files in a single step.
Path Finder Mac Features:
- Full Dropbox integration. Just link your account and you’re all set up.
- 8 total configurable modules in both the right and bottom shelf.
- Leverage the power of OpenMeta to tag your files and share tags between apps.
- View the contents of two folders side-by-side in one window.
- Sort by folders, packages, or files first.
- Embed a terminal window directly into your graphical file browser window.
- Apply filename changes to a group of files simultaneously.
- Bring your web browser workflow into your file browser.
- Select files based on file name, extension, attributes, and more.
- Execute common command line tools directly from the Path Finder GUI.
- Create and edit text. Crop and scale your images.
- Arrange files in a group based on a specific file attribute
- Change Path Finder’s default shortcuts or add your own.
- Directly type in the Path Navigator to get to your files quickly.
- Freeze drag-and-drop operations by placing files into a temporary stack.
- Quickly filter a list of files by name, extension, or kind.
What’s new in version:
- Added tags colors (labels) drawing mode preference: ribbon, badges or combined.
- Improved tag synchronization between Path Finder and Finder.
- Improved tags groups functionality (drag’n’drop of tags between groups and other small improvements).
- Improved tags/labels drawing when changing system appearance mode.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.