PASW Statistics for mac 2020 is a comprehensive, easy-to-use set of predictive analytic tools for business users, analysts and statistical programmers. For more than 40 years, organizations of all types have relied on IBM SPSS Statistics to increase revenue, outmaneuver competitors, conduct research and make better decisions. The new PASW for OS.
PASW Statistics Mac Features:
- Identify which customers are likely to respond to specific promotional offers.
- Boost profits and reduce costs by targeting only the most valuable customers.
- Forecast future trends to better plan organizational strategies, logistics, and manufacturing processes.
- Detect fraud and minimize business risk.
- Analyze either/or outcomes, such as patient survival rates or good/bad credit risks
- Report results clearly and efficiently.
- Understand which characteristics consumers relate most closely to their brand.
- Identify groups, discover relationships between groups, and predict future events.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.