Particle Designer 2020 Mac is a powerful particle effects editor designed specifically for Mac OS. Choose from a massive user submitted library or design your own unique effects. Limitless possibilities with multiple particle emitters, definable backgrounds, zooming & full-screen. Target hundreds of devices and multiple platforms with support for over 11 frameworks working out the box.
Particle Designer Mac Features:
- We don’t do slow! With Particle Designer you can design multiple particle systems within one scene.
- Composite many different particle systems to build an interesting and compelling atmosphere for your game.
- Easily implement our particle system into ANY framework using our sample code projects hosted on GitHub.
- Take full advantage of your screen and design your particle systems using every last pixel.
- Don’t like your recent changes? Easily reverse anything you do and recover your previous effects.
- Simulate your particle systems on a number of pre-defined screen resolutions.
- You can also add your own custom devices to the list.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.