Parallels Toolbox for mac 2020 offers a set of tools, with no complicated settings, to simplify everyday tasks. Deal with common tasks in a time efficient manner by using this tools collection that features multiple apps that can be accessed through the same user interface.
Parallels Toolbox Mac Features:
- Compress files with one click to use less storage space.
- Unarchive any archived files, RAR, zip, and more
- Record a video of a screen, active window, or area
- Screenshot a screen, active window, or area
- A set of handy, easy-to-use time management tools to keep you productive and on task
- Optimize your home movie or television shows for iPad or iPhone
- Avoid distractions so you can focus on the task at hand.
- When activated, all notifications and the Dock app animations are disabled.
- Prevent your computer from going to sleep and your display from dimming.
- Ensure a task won’t be interrupted by disabling settings that would allow the computer to go to sleep
- Download your favorite videos from the Internet: YouTube, Vimeo, and many more
- Use this tool to hide all the files, folders, and other icons on your desktop when you’re doing a presentation, sharing or recording your screen, or taking screenshots
- Immediately lock your screen to prevent unauthorized access to your computer.
- No need to wait until the password-protected screen saver kicks in
- Mute your computer’s microphone to prevent unauthorized or unwanted listening by other apps
- Use this tool to record audio from your computer’s built-in microphone with a single click.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.