Parallels RAS 2020 Mac Remote Application Delivery and VDI can be complex and expensive unless you are one of the thousands of businesses that use Parallels RAS to remotely deliver applications and desktops to their employees.
Parallels RAS for mac crack cost-effective application delivery and VDI solution, that allows your employees to access and use applications, desktops and data from any device. Easy to deploy, configure, and maintain, Parallels RAS provides organizations with a seamless application delivery and VDI experience while reducing TCO and improving security.
Parallels RAS Mac Features:
- RAS supports on-premise, hybrid and cloud deployments, such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- IT administrators can effortlessly publish and manage wide range of applications and desktop types with intuitive Publishing wizard.
- Parallels HTML5 Client provides rich workspace experience including support for local peripherals, file drag & drop capabilities, and shared clipboard.
- Employees can continue working on the active applications and desktops even if they switch network or location.
- Automatically enable users to print locally from a PC, Mac, or Raspberry Pi; Linux, Chrome OS, iOS or Android devices.
- Transform any underpowered legacy device into a full workstation while keeping all of the local peripherals.
- The ability to flexible manage VM templates, allows almost instant provision of virtual desktops or published applications to the end users.
- Traffic light indicators provide instant snapshots on the health of each component.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.