Parallels Desktop for Mac with Apple M1 Сhip 16.5 Activation Key allows you to run Windows and Mac applications side by side. Parallels Desktop M1 16.5 Cracked or Parallels Desktop Business Edition 16.5 M1 Сhip or Parallels Desktop M1 Crack choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
Run Windows on Mac
- Develop & test across multiple OSes in a virtual machine for Mac
- Access Microsoft Office for Windows and Internet Explorer
- Fast run Windows apps without slowing down your Mac
- Quickly move files, apps and more from a PC to a Mac.
Parallels Desktop 16.5 for M1 Mac Features:
DirectX 11 and OpenGL 3:
Up to 20 percent faster DirectX 11 and improved OpenGL 3 graphics in Windows and Linux.
Increased battery life:
Stay productive on the go with up to 10 percent longer battery life when Windows runs in Travel Mode.
Automatically reclaim disk space:
Virtual machines (VMs) can be set to automatically return unused disk space when shutting down.
New multi-touch gestures for Windows apps:
Use smooth zoom and rotate Trackpad multi-touch gestures in Windows apps.
Print on both sides and use more paper sizes, from A0 to envelope.
What’s New Parallels Desktop 16.5 Mac M1 Сhip?
This update for Parallels Desktop 16 for Mac 16.5.0 brings full native support for Mac computers with the Apple M1 chip, addresses overall stability and security issues, and includes the following fixes and improvements:
Parallels Desktop for Mac computers with the Apple M1 chip
Issues reported by Parallels Desktop users:
- Resolves an issue with virtual machines having no Internet connection when they are configured to use the Shared Network setting.
- Resolves an issue with the mouse pointer moving slowly in virtual machines configured for games.
- Resolves an issue with the mouse pointer becoming sluggish.
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Tools sometimes hanging during the installation.
- Resolves an issue with color noise sometimes appearing on the screen after the Parallels Tools installation.
- Resolves an issue with green boxes in the HiP2P IP camera software.
- Resolves an issue with an Ubuntu 21.04 virtual machine not booting after updating the kernel to 5.11.0.
- Resolves an issue with the Installation Assistant not being able to detect an operating system when creating a Kali Linux 2020.2 or 2020.4 virtual machine.
- Resolves an issue with Fedora Rawhide hanging during the installation.
- On a Mac with the Apple M1 chip, download and use pre-configured virtual machines with Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, Debian 10.7, Fedora Workstation 33-1.2, and Kali Linux 2021.1.
- The 3D acceleration menu was temporarily concealed in the Graphics pane of Linux virtual machine configuration because this feature is not yet supported in Parallels Desktop for Mac computers with the Apple M1 chip.
- The following settings were removed from the virtual machine configuration in Parallels Desktop for Mac computers with the Apple M1 chip:
- The Enable nested virtualization checkbox in the CPU & Memory pane.
- The hypervisor selection in the CPU & Memory pane. All virtual machines are set to use the Apple hypervisor.
- The Floppy Disk pane.
Parallels Desktop for Mac computers with an Intel processor
- Support for Linux kernel version 5.11.
- Resolves an issue with failing to start a Boot Camp-based virtual machine and showing the “A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed.” error message.
- Resolves an issue with incorrect identification of a virtual machine operating in the Bridged Networking mode.
- Resolves an issue with the Internet Information Services application showing an error when used in Parallels Desktop 16.
- Resolves an issue with no Internet connection in virtual machines when the MTU (maximum transmission unit) is changed to 9000 in the macOS network preferences.
- Resolves an issue with the Parallels file system returning unknown d_type.
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition asking to allow system extensions on start.
- Resolves an issue with not being able to deploy Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition via JAMF and showing the “launch path not accessible” error message.
This release includes:
- Parallels Desktop Business Edition v16+
- Parallels Toolbox v4+
Parallels Desktop M1 16.5 License Key:
Note: If key not working. Please try our crack or activator. You find download link below.
Instruction to Install:
- First of all extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Now make sure that you have turned off your internet connection.
- Drag and drop the dmg file into your app folder.
- Run it and enjoy the full Parallels Desktop M1 Сhip App.
- No need for crack or Activation keys.
- All Done!
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.