Parallels Desktop Business Edition 2021 is widely used virtualization software for macOS, the new version 16 of which is now available for download. This allows you to use Windows 10 on your Mac, among others.
The decades-long dispute between Windows fans and Apple disciples will probably never end. The technology world is not as black and white as some would like to draw it: If you like Mac devices because of their great hardware, but actually prefer to work under Windows or Linux, the new version 16 of Parallels Desktop will help.
As the name of the software suggests, this means that other operating systems can be used in parallel with MacOS. Switching between the systems is smoothly possible – including file exchange. We’ll introduce you to the latest features in Parallels Desktop Business Edition 16 Activation Code.
The new Parallels Desktop 16 for Mac Business Edition version, which has now been released, brings many changes and improvements and has been specially optimized for the latest Windows 10 update and macOS Big Sur.
Thanks to the support of DirectX 11 and OpenGL 3, the software also allows you to play current PC games – according to the manufacturer, this should now be up to 20 percent faster. The battery life is also extended by up to 10 percent when Windows is running in travel mode. Users can set up the virtual machines in Parallels Desktop Business Edition 16 Serial Number so that the unused space is automatically released when the machine is shut down. It also supports new multi-touch gestures for Windows applications.
Run Windows on Mac:
- Develop & test across multiple OSes in a virtual machine for Mac
- Access Microsoft Office for Windows and Internet Explorer
- Fast run Windows apps without slowing down your Mac
- Quickly move files, apps and more from a PC to a Mac.
NEW! Parallels Desktop 16 for Mac
The fastest, easiest and most powerful application for running Windows on Mac—without rebooting. Includes 30+ utilities to simplify everyday tasks on Mac and Windows.
Parallels Desktop Business Edition Mac Features:
- Ultimate Flexibility – Works with OS X, Windows 10, 8.1, and 7, Linux, Unix and macOS Server. No more having to choose between PC or Mac.
- Touch Bar – Add Windows applications to the Mac Touch Bar for instant access and customization.
- Works with Boot Camp – Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is easy — just follow our installation assistant at startup.
- One-Click Tuning – Select productivity, games, design, software testing or development, and Parallels Desktop will optimize your VM settings and performance for you.
- Office 365 Integration – Allows Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents in Safari to open in their native Windows Office app.
- Works with Boot Camp – Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is easy, just follow our installation assistant at startup.
- Retina Display Support – Smart resizing and independent screen resolutions for separate displays.
- One-Click Tuning – Select productivity, games, design, software testing, or development and Parallels Desktop will optimize your VM settings and performance for you.
- Instant Access – Launch and access Windows applications right from the Mac Dock.
- Save Disk Space – Get the most out of your Mac with automatic Disk Space optimization.
- Volume License Key – Unified volume license key, centralized license management and advanced security features are available in Parallels Desktop Business Edition.
- Travel Mode – Extend battery life while away from a power source.
- Parallels ToolboxBonus with Subscription! – Over 30 one-touch tools—clean your drive, take screenshots, and download a video and more— all with just a single click.
- Remote AccessBonus with Subscription! – Remote access to your Mac from any iOS device, Android device or browser with Parallels Access®.
New Parallels Desktop 16 Business Edition features, which are in addition to all Pro Edition features, include:
- Corporate VM provisioning: Easily configure VMs with preinstalled applications to upload and host for employees to securely download and run on their Mac devices.
- Upgrade control: Centralized administration provides flexible controls to manage access to new Parallels Desktop updates, new feature releases, upgrades and new macOS releases.
- Passwordless update: Administrator credentials are no longer required for Parallels Desktop updates, making it easier for IT and users to keep it current even when users are not admins on their Mac devices.
- Easy installation on macOS Big Sur: Parallels Desktop installation on macOS Big Sur does NOT require approval of system extension, so installation is fast, seamless and does not require rebooting your Mac.
How to Easily Install Windows 10 in Parallels Desktop Activator Process:
- First you need to download the latest version from our link.
- Open the download folder.
- Run the Setup file and wait.
- Then wait a minute.
- All files crack.
- Thanks for downloading.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.