Parallels Desktop 2022 for mac is a desktop virtualization solution for Macintosh computers with an Intel processor (1.66 GHz or faster). Users can install Windows, Linux, or other operating systems on virtual machines. Based on the hypervisor virtualization technology, Parallels Desktop 17 Serial Number allows you to create efficient and easy-to-use virtual machines, install 32 and 64-bit operating systems on virtual machines, run Windows and Linux applications as well as Mac OS programs without restarting the computer.
In addition, the application allows you to create Parallels virtual machines from real computers and other virtual machines, such as VMware, Microsoft Virtual PC or VirtualBox. The program features the Crystal mode view mode that provides all Coherence functions, while allowing you to hide Parallels Desktop 17 Mac Crack interface elements and work with Windows applications side by side with Mac OS applications. There is also a makeover feature that changes Windows programs as if they were designed for Mac.
With Parallels Desktop, Trackpad gestures are supported in Windows applications, incl. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and more. The Parallels Transporter tool is also available it allows you to migrate a physical computer or virtual machines from other manufacturers (VMware, Microsoft Virtual PC or VirtualBox) to a Parallels virtual machine. Migration can be done using a network or USB cable.
Parallels Desktop 17 Mac Features:
The new software integrates with the new design of macOS Monterey and offers the best features of running Windows on Mac.
Ready for macOS 12 Monterey and Windows 11:
Parallels Desktop 17 will support macOS Monterey as a host and guest operating system (OS) and will be optimized for Windows 11. Get a sneak peek and install the highly anticipated previews of macOS Monterey and Windows 11 to a virtual machine (VM) via the Parallels Desktop Pro 17 Mac M1 Installation Assistant.
Must-have Speed and Performance Updates:
Applications running with Parallels Desktop 17 on Mac computers with Apple M1 and Intel chip now run remarkably faster and more efficiently. Here are some of our performance improvements:
On all supported Mac computers:
- Up to 38% faster Windows, Linux and macOS resume
- OpenGL graphics perform up to 6 times faster
- Up to 25% faster 2D graphics in Windows
On a Mac with Apple M1 chip:
- Up to 33% faster Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview start
- Up to 20% faster Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview disk performance
- Up to 28% better DirectX 11 graphics performance
On a Mac with Intel processor:
- Up to 60% faster network connection on macOS Big Sur (and newer) virtual machine
Enhanced Windows Gaming Experience:
The improved display driver in Parallels Desktop M1 17 delivers a much smoother Windows UI responsiveness and synchronized video playback experience. The new driver boosts the frame rate in many 2D action-platformer games including Foregone, Smelter and many others for a greater gaming experience.
Powerful New Features for Apple M1 chip Mac:
With Parallels Desktop 17 Full Version, Windows 10 recognizes Mac battery status and enables battery saving when your Mac runs low of charge. The new virtual TPM chip enables Windows 10 and Windows 11 to use BitLocker and Secure Boot for a higher level of data protection. Enjoy multichannel sound support and jack presence detection with native drivers in Linux VMs. Conveniently use a Linux virtual machine in a windowed view mode with dynamic resolution support—resize the VM window and Linux will refresh the display for the new resolution automatically.Coherence Mode Improvement:
A long-time user favorite feature, Coherence Mode is now used by 80% of Parallels Desktop 17 Business Edition Mac users, enabling them to run Windows applications and Mac applications side by side, without seeing the Windows desktop. Users now enjoy an uninterrupted and distraction-free workflow as all Windows shutdowns, updates and sign-in screens are windowed, enabling the user to minimize them to stay focused and productive.
Automatic Resource Manager:
Users can now experience the Automatic Resource Manager, designed to evaluate and advise on the optimal amount of Mac hardware resources for virtual machines to ensure the best performance every time.
Seamlessly Drag and Drop Content between Windows and Mac:
Users now enjoy the ability to drop any text or image between Mac and Windows applications, including between Windows applications and macOS Monterey Quick Note (when available).
Parallels Desktop is the Pro Edition Features:
- Easily Convert a Linked Clone to an Independent Virtual Machine: Responding to the demands of our users, Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac Pro Edition enables the creation of an independent virtual machine from a linked clone in just two clicks.
- Improved Visual Studio Plugin: The Parallels Desktop plugin for Visual Studio, designed to debug code in a standalone VM, now supports Mac computers with Apple M1 chip. Moreover, the plugin installation process with Visual Studio 2019 has been simplified.
Business Edition Features :
- Corporate Virtual Machine Provisioning to Any Mac: Business administrators can now provision pre-configured Windows virtual machines to a mixed fleet of Mac computers with both Intel and Apple M1 chip. IT managers can now specify download links and descriptions in Parallels My Account for both Intel and Apple M1 chip Mac computers, and Parallels Desktop will automatically download the proper image for each individual employee.
- Deploy Parallels Desktop on a Multi-Architecture Mac Fleet with a Single Package: Parallels Desktop 17 Key is a universal binary application that makes it possible to create just one mass deployment package that can be used with both Intel- and M1-based Mac computers. With this new option, Parallels Desktop deployment using Mac Management tools and Self-Service Portal is remarkably simple.
- Download and install Windows 11 in one click
- Ready for macOS Monterey (12.0)
- Customize Touch Bar for Windows applications
- Convert VM bundles to a single file for transfer or deployment
- Rename custom networks
- Virtual RAM for each VM
- Virtual CPUs for each VM
- Integration With Chef/Ohai/Docker/Vagrant
- Microsoft Visual Studio plug-In
- Debug, dump VM or start an SSH session from menu
- Centralized administration and management.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.