Parallels Desktop for Mac is the first solution that gives Apple users the ability to run Windows, Linux or any other operating system and their critical applications at the same time as Mac OS on any Intel-powered iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook or MacBook Pro. Unlike dual-boot solutions, in which users must completely shut down Mac and endure a full OS start-up cycle to access a important application, Parallels Desktop 2020 Activation Key for macOS empowers users with the ability to run important Windows programs like Outlook, Access, Internet Explorer and all other applications without having to give up the usability and functionality of their macOS machine even for a few minutes.
Parallels Desktop 16.0.1 Build 48919 Mac Crack boosts performance, with hundreds of new features and even more tools for everyday tasks on both Mac and Windows. Clean your drive, secure private files, download videos, make GIF’s, and more.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Up to 20 percent faster DirectX 11 and improved OpenGL 3 graphics in Windows and Linux.
- Up to 10 percent longer battery life when Windows runs in Travel Mode.
- Virtual machines (VMs) can be set to automatically return unused disk space when shutting down.
- Use smooth zoom and rotate Trackpad multi-touch gestures in Windows apps.
- Print on both sides and use more paper sizes, from A0 to envelope.
Parallels Desktop 16 for Mac are several different ways to get Windows running on your Mac:
- Parallels Desktop License can download Windows 10 for free from Microsoft and install it (you can later purchase a product key from Microsoft).
- You can move Windows, its applications, and your files from a physical PC into Parallels Desktop on your Mac.
- You can import a Windows 10 virtual machine to Parallels Desktop.
- You can upgrade an existing Windows 7 or 8 virtual machine to Windows 10.
- If you have Windows in a Boot Camp partition you can run it simultaneously with macOS without rebooting or migrate it into a virtual machine, and reclaim the disk space back to macOS.
- You can download a Microsoft preconfigured Windows virtual machine test environment for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.
The best-selling version of Parallels Desktop is the Pro Edition, and this brings even more functionality and features:
- CPUs and RAM: Assign up to 32 vCPUs and 128 GB vRAM for each VM.
- Microsoft Visual Studio plug-in: Visual Studio integration simplifies testing applications across operating systems.
- Create and name custom networks (new): Name your custom networks for more organized and productive testing.
- Nested Virtualization: Run and test Microsoft Hyper-V based virtual machines in your Parallels Desktop virtual machine.
- Command Line: Rich command-line interface (prlctl and prlsrvctl) allows flexible work automatization.
- Vagrant, Docker, and Jenkins Plugins: Complimentary Vagrant, Docker, and Jenkins plugins/providers for developers.
- Linked Clones: Make a new VM from a snapshot of the existing VM. The linked clone occupies only a fraction of disk space that is used by the parent VM, as it reuses disk sectors that are the same for both VMs.
- Archive a VM right in Control Center: Pro users tend to have many virtual machines that occupy a lot of disk space. In-place archive right from Parallels Desktop Control Center, with the ability to manage the configuration of an archived VM, brings unique convenience.
- Prepare for transfer (new): Export a VM in a compressed format as a solid file for easier and faster upload and transfer to new hardware.
- 50+ features: More than 50 useful and time-saving features are included in the Pro Edition.
Business user? There’s a special Business Edition for you, packed with features that you need to manage everything:
- Corporate VM provisioning: Easily configure VMs with preinstalled applications to upload and host for employees to securely download and run on their Mac devices.
- Upgrade control: Centralized administration provides flexible controls to manage access to new Parallels Desktop updates, new feature releases, upgrades, and new macOS releases.
- Passwordless update: Administrator credentials are no longer required for Parallels Desktop updates, making it easier for IT and users to keep it current even when users are not admins on their Mac devices.
- Easy installation on macOS Big Sur: Parallels Desktop installation on macOS Big Sur does NOT require the approval of system extension, so installation is fast, seamless, and does not require rebooting your Mac.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.