Parallels Desktop for Mac 16 Full Version latest major release of the software used by developers and others to run Windows, Linux, and macOS applications and virtual machines under macOS. Its most notable offering is full support for macOS. In addition to supporting Big Sur for both host machines and virtual machines, Parallels Desktop PRO Edition 16 Crack has a slightly different look to fit the different appearance Apple has gone with in Big Sur.
Printers can be shared between host and virtual machines across operating systems, and support has been added for zoom and rotate gestures on multitouch trackpads for Windows apps that have zoom/rotation functionality. Parallels Desktop 16 Pro Activation Key also promises faster performance than the previous version; it claims to launch twice as fast and offer a 20-percent improvement in DirectX performance, as well as 75-percent faster “git status” in Linux virtual machines. Support for newer versions of OpenGL has expanded which Windows apps will run in a virtual machine via Parallels.
Pro Edition users can now name their custom networks, and they can export virtual machines in a compressed format that Parallels claims are a fraction of their precompression size. Also, Parallels has launched a plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio to simplify testing on different OSes. Elsewhere, Pro Edition users can now name their custom networks, and export virtual machines in a compressed format that are a said to be a fraction of their pre-compressed size. Parallels has also launched a plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio to simplify testing on different operating systems.
NEW! Upgrade to Parallels Desktop 16
- 2X faster start time and up to 20% faster Windows resume
- Stay focused – Disable those pesky Windows notifications with Do Not Disturb
- Mac gestures – Trackpad Zoom and Rotate gesture support for Windows 10 apps
- Improved graphics – Up to 20% faster DirectX 11 and improved OpenGL for Windows and Linux
- Longer battery life – Travel Mode now uses less resources so you can run longer.
The #1 selling version of Parallels Desktop is Parallels Desktop Pro Edition. It is a more powerful, feature-rich and flexible solution than the Standard Edition yet simple to use. Parallels Desktop Pro Edition makes it easy for anyone to enjoy maximum productivity. New and key Pro Edition features include:
- CPUs and RAM: Assign up to 32 vCPUs and 128 GB vRAM for each VM.
- Microsoft Visual Studio plug-in: Visual Studio integration simplifies testing applications across operating systems.
- Create and name custom networks (new): Name your custom networks for more organized and productive testing.
- Nested Virtualization: Run and test Microsoft Hyper-V based virtual machines in your Parallels Desktop virtual machine.
- Command Line: Rich command line interface (prlctl and prlsrvctl) allows flexible work automatization.
- Vagrant, Docker, and Jenkins Plugins: Complimentary Vagrant, Docker and Jenkins plugins/providers for developers.
- Linked Clones: Make a new VM from a snapshot of the exiting VM. The linked clone occupies only a fraction of disk space that is used by the parent VM, as it reuses disk sectors that are the same for both VMs.
- Archive a VM right in Control Center: Pro users tend to have many virtual machines which occupy a lot of disk space. In-place archive right from Parallels Desktop Control Center, with the ability to manage the configuration of an archived VM, brings unique convenience.
- Prepare for transfer (new): Export a VM in a compressed format as a solid file for easier and faster upload and transfer to new hardware.
- 50+ features: More than 50 useful and time-saving features are included in the Pro Edition.
What’s New in Version 16?
The fastest version of Parallels Desktop yet, with twice as fast startup and up to 20% faster Windows resume and quit. Parallels Desktop users collectively run more than 200,000 Windows applications—and with Parallels Desktop 16, they can run even more applications.
Improved and Faster Graphics:
Parallels Desktop 16 delivers up to 20% faster DirectX 11 graphics and improved OpenGL 3 support for both Windows and Linux. Run more applications and games including DIALux evo 9, ProPresenter 6, Samson Connect— run your existing applications faster.
Set “Do Not Disturb” on your Mac and Parallels Desktop will make sure that Windows 10 doesn’t disturb you either. Need extra screen time while traveling? Engage Travel Mode to extend battery life. Zoom and rotate objects smoothly in Windows applications with Trackpad gesture support and configure a timer for pausing Windows to save valuable Mac resources.
New print options from Windows applications are now available, including duplex printing and paper sizes ranging from A0 to envelope*. Confidently work on Mac files in Windows by engaging the “safe removal check” to ensure files in shared folders aren’t accidentally deleted. Work more efficiently by enabling passwordless updates for Parallels Desktop. Utilize intelligent disk detection when operating virtual machines on external disks.
Linux and macOS VMs:
Be more productive when working with Git repositories in Linux Shared Folders with up to 75% faster “git status” execution. And in one click, use and download the latest Linux distributives, including Ubuntu 20.04, CentOS 8, Fedora 32 and Debian 10. Plus, Linux OpenGL improvements now let you run Steam. Achieve picture-perfect quality and performance using macOS Big Sur in a VM thanks to the first-in-the-world Metal graphics acceleration in a VM.
Optimized for the latest Windows 10 updates and macOS Big Sur (when released), with a refreshed design, easier setup and much more. Parallels Desktop continues to stay up to date so you can keep working without interruption—even when a new macOS, Windows or Linux release pops up.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.