Paragon Mac Toolbox 2021 ultimate Paragon Software toolkit for users facing cross-platform limitations and incompatibilities when switching between Mac and Windows OS.
Paragon Mac Toolbox includes:
- NTFS for Mac, an award-winning driver that grants user’s full read/write access to Microsoft NTFS-formatted data on Mac systems. Like the majority of Paragon System Link drivers, once the program is installed, users can immediately navigate volumes, as well as read, edit, copy, or create files and folders. All product options and functionality, including information on mounted volumes, system startup, and verification can be accessed conveniently from the Mac Finder menu bar;
- APFS for Windows is a driver for smooth operations with APFS-formatted volumes on a Windows PC;
- HFS+ for Windows, a driver for seamlessly working with macOS HFS+ formatted volumes on PC;
- NTFS-HFS+ Converter converts NTFS volumes to HFS+ volumes or vice versa while guaranteeing no data loss;
- APFS-HFS+ Converter easily reverts files from APFS to the older HFS+ for specific operations (HFS+ volumes only);
- CampTune provides a simple user interface with a slider to easily redistribute Boot Camp storage space between Mac and Windows.
Paragon Mac Toolbox Features:
- Access to files, volumes, drives.
- Safe operations with data, seamless UX.
- Supports macOS 11 and later version.
- Set of tools for Apple users working across macOS and Windows environments.
- NTFS for Mac: Read and write NTFS- formatted data from your Mac.
- APFS for Windows: Smoothly operate with APFS-formatted files on a Windows PC.
- HFS+ for Windows: Ensure seamless work with macOS formatted HFS+ files on a PC.
- APFS-HFS+ Converter: Easily revert from APFS to the old good HFS+ for your specific scenarios.
- CampTune: Redistribute storage space between Mac and Windows with just a simple slider.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.