Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2020 Mac is the ideal system and data management solution for Mac. Powerful backup and flexible recovery functions, everything you need for perfect partitioning, reliable data wiping algorithms, and much more… All of this is what will make your Mac happy! Covers all aspects of a Mac computer life cycle, beginning from drive partitioning and regular backup to system migration, disaster recovery and secure utilization of an outdated storage.
You need two or more competitive utilities to have a similar set of functions. Sector-level data processing through the Paragon’s Snapshot enables to do live imaging of the entire Mac including OS, applications with great perfomance. Backup to VMDK opens up an easy migration to a virtual environment of VMware Fusion. Fast restore at a granular level allows to restore only needed files through the Finder by mounting backup image.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager Mac Features:
- Snapshot-driven backup & powerful recovery features.
- Resizing partitions and redistributing unused space.
- Recovering lost or accidentally deleted partitions.
- Disk copying and secure data wiping.
- Easy way to disable System Integrity Protection.
- Supports the latest macOS Sierra.
- Complete hard disk management.
- Enables to significantly reduce backup and recovery times while improving general performance.
- Enables to take consistent snapshots of both inactive and in-use partitions.
- Help to secure your software environment, including OS, applications and data.
- Supports Core Storage backup and restore (including FileVault2 and FusionDrive).
- Any Windows or Mac OS X resided on your disks will be detected automatically.
- Minimizes backup storage footprint for several time stamps of the same data.
- Paragon Virtual Hard Drive does away with all limitations of a standard virtual drive format.
- pVHD images can be saved to a local volume, external storage (USB, FireWire, Thunderbolt) or a network share.
- OS X system volumes can be restored from a special bootable USB-flash stick or external disk in one action.
- You can mount an existing backup image in the read-only mode, thus getting access to its contents through the Finder.
- Our program supports GPT and MBR disks formatted to any of OS X, Windows, and Linux file systems.
- Increases free space on one partition by utilizing the unused space on the adjacent partition.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.