Download Now ( 100% Working Link )
Paragon extFS 2019 Mac is one of the primary file systems of Linux. If you work on a Mac computer and need to read or write files from HDD, SSD or flash drive formatted under Linux, you need extFS for Mac by Paragon Software. Write, edit, copy, move and delete files on ext2, ext3, ext4 Linux drives connected directly to your Mac! Fast, seamless and easy to use. Mount, unmount, check, repair, and format any of your Linux-formatted volumes.
Can’t copy, write, edit or delete files on Linux-formatted drives on your Mac? It’s simply because macOS doesn’t support Linux drives at all, not even in the read-only mode. extFS for Mac by Paragon Software provides fast and unlimited read/write access to ext2, ext3 and ext4 formatted drives intended for Linux systems!
Paragon extFS Mac Features:
- Safe data transfer, hassle-free work, easy to use, seamless user experience.
- If you need more than just a blazing fast and reliable extFS driver, our lightweight menu bar and full-featured.
- If you are familiar with Apple’s Disk Utility, you already know how to use extFS for Mac by Paragon Software.
- Mounting is under your control with advanced options
- Enable Spotlight Indexing select this option if you want instant Spotlight search.
- When a volume is mounted in write mode, you can do everything with the files and folders it contains: read, edit, delete, rename, create new.
- extFS for Mac by Paragon Software mounts supported volumes automatically at startup, so you don’t need to worry each time you restart the operating system or power your computer on.
- extFS for Mac by Paragon Software easily formats, checks integrity and repairs corrupted volumes.
- Paragon Software supports all alphabets supported by your operating systems, including those that use non-Roman and non-Latin characters.
- It will be able to perform open, close, read and write operations and, in general, operate as usual.
- It is compatible with popular virtualization and encryption applications including VMware Fusion and VMware Workstation, Parallels Desktop, TrueCrypt and its forks.
- The majority of ext4, the latest file system format of Linux, features are now supported.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.
Paragon extFS 11.2.16 Crack FREE Download