Paragon Camptune 2020 Mac makes your Boot Camp Windows partition freely resizable. You may need to adjust the size of your Windows partition when, for example, you run out of disk space or want to install an application with particularly high storage requirements. CampTune provides a simple slider to redistribute storage space between Macintosh HD and Boot Camp Windows partitions. The resize operation is safe, fast and easy.
How it Works?
To redistribute storage space between macOS and Windows with Paragon CampTune Crack Mac, simply move the partition size slider and click Resize. Alternatively, type in the exact size in gigabytes for either partition. Note that any changes to system disk partitions can only be made in a special boot environment called macOS Recovery mode. This is because the system disk configuration is a critical area of macOS guarded by the System Integrity Protection technology.
CampTune guides you through the creation of a special bootable drive which is then used to start your Mac and safely resize the partitions. It will take a few minutes to create the required bootable media files; you will need a 1 GB or larger removable storage device like a USB stick or an SD card.
In the past, to reallocate free space on your Mac, you’d need to back up the Boot Camp partition, delete the partition, recreate an NTFS partition with a new size and, finally, restore the Windows partition backup to the new NTFS partition. This process could take anywhere between two and five hours. So try now CampTune Mac Crack application. Here our team share this full version free cost.
Paragon Camptune Mac Features:
- Logical volumes on the hybrid Fusion Drives can be resized.
- FileVault encrypted volumes are supported.
- Paragon CampTune can perform resize operations with a system disk in macOS even with System Integrity Protection turned on.
- Apple File System (APFS) support:
- Apple File System is fully supported.
- Support for Any Boot Camp-supported version of Windows.
- macOS Big Sur Support
- CampTune can perform resize operations with a system disk in macOS even.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.