Papers 2020 Mac is an award-winning application developed for researchers to help you manage research material that you’re passionate about. Let it take your personal library of research to a whole new level.
Papers for Mac:
- Keeps your personal library of research organized and portable.
- Automatically downloads full-text content for your articles.
- Lets you discover papers to read from 25+ search engines!
- Shows you related papers when reading.
- Synchronizes your library between home and work much faster than before, whether you’re using Papers for Mac, Papers for Windows New, iPad or iPhone.
- Papers Online offers a convenient reading list and an easy way to shared collections of articles.
What’s new in Papers?
- The first thing you’ll notice when starting Papers 3 is the new stunning user interface. There’s plenty more to discover:
- A fresh, new user interface: the new Papers experience is simpler and more organised.
- Navigation modes to keep your work and thoughts organized.
- Relevant article suggestions based on the content you are reading.
- Automatic PDF download when you import articles.
- Better than ever metadata discovery and matching.
- Stay connected: discover tweets and posts about the articles you are reading.
- View and annotate supplemental files directly within Papers.
- Fixes a crash-on-startup on macOS Sierra
- Fixes crashes when macOS Accessibility features are enabled
- Fixes some UI glitches when adding reviews
- Improves graphical performance when switching between papers
- Better support for CSL 1.0.1
- Fixes for DBLP search
- Improvements to selection of overlapping annotations
- Changes to licence activation.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.