Pano2VR Mac Crack creates virtual tours for desktop and mobile devices by using a single responsive design. Convert your panoramic images into interactive 360 degree panoramas in HTML5, Flash, or QuickTimeVR.
Pano2VR Mac Features:
Improve your images
Sometimes panoramas are not level and have unwanted tripods it happens. Straightening the horizon and removing the tripod from the panorama can be accomplished with a few simple clicks.
Build a Virtual Tour
No matter how large the tour, Pano2VR Pro Full Version can help you quickly and easily put it together with automatic linking, filtering, master node editing and a built-in Tour Map.
Enhance the experience
Add interactive elements like hotspots, directional sound and video to your panoramas. Use the powerful Skin Editor to design custom buttons and controllers – all of which can be made responsive so the design fits to any screen. No coding required. We promise!
Seamlessly change projections
Easily reproject spherical panoramas during viewing or open a panorama from a little planet view to a rectilinear view on opening or create a standard format video that moves through different projections.Reveal the highlights
Guide viewers by creating an animation path through your panoramas or tour to show off the best areas. At any time, the viewer can interact and explore further. You can even export this walk-through as a video file.
Contribute to Google Street View
Pano2VR offers an easy way to add and edit existing panoramas and tours to Google Street View. Once you’ve connected your account, you will see all tours and panoramas that you’ve uploaded to Google Street View. You can continue to add to your gallery or even download the existing images.
Show your work
Export your panoramas as HTML5, Flash or QuickTime VR formats or use our handy plugins to post them directly to your WordPress, Joomla or Drupal site. Pano2VR will also help you to transform your images into different projections for printing.
- Image download could get stuck, if there is no interaction
- Fix for large Street View accounts with > 10.000 photos
- The Street View Browser now merges tours with the same PlaceID, but no connections
- Improved gyro script to avoid an “upside down” bug on Android.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.