OSCulator 2021 Mac is the missing link between your controllers and your music or video software. For example, you can use your Nintendo Wiimote or Apple iPhone with Ableton Live or any MIDI compatible application, with ease. OSCulator Crack Mac supports the OSC protocol which makes it able to be used with a wide variety of software and devices like Processing, Max/MSP or the Lemur multitouch controller, even the TUIO protocol.
OSCulator Mac Features:
- Bi-directional MIDI with TouchOSC
- Wacom Tablet
- Symbolic Sound’s Kyma workstation
- TUIO / reacTIVision
- Space Navigator
- Mouse / keyboard control
- Advanced OSC routing
- Supports nearly all Wiimote extensions: Motion Plus, Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar and Drums, Nunchuk, Classic Controller and even the Balance Board.
What’s new in OSCulator 3?
macOS Latest Version
Compatibility with the most used versions of macOS has always been an important goal. That’s why OSCulator Mac Crack is compatible out-of-the-box with Yosemite, El Capitan, and the new Sierra.
Like a powerful microscope, use the Message Monitor to see the details of all incoming and outgoing messages. Use the Filter bar to choose what you want to focus on. This comes in handy for power users that have hundreds of messages in their list!
Send and receive anything MIDI
Want to hook up an old synth or translate a SysEx protocol to OSC? MIDI Templates will help you easily do so thanks to OSCulator’s unique user interface.
Turn a flat surface into an interactive whiteboard! You will need a projector, an infrared pen and one or several Wiimotes. OSCulator 3 quietly does a bunch of fancy maths to give you the smoothest signal.
Errare humanum est
Don’t fear mistakes, undo support along with automatic document saving and version backup let you recover. And to help you avoid them in the first place, OSCulator 3 is easier to use thanks to its modernized user interface.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.