OneCast 2020 Mac take the awesome power of your Microsoft Xbox One console, and give it the portability and convenience of the Nintendo Switch. Stream your Xbox One games to your mac and play from anywhere with access to your home network. Never again will your gaming be interrupted when someone else needs to use the TV!
OneCast Mac Features:
- Transfer your gaming session to your Mac when the TV is unavailable or when you simply want to enjoy the comfort of another room.
- OneCast runs natively on macOS, without requiring complex workarounds such as dual booting or virtualisation.
- Supports HD 1080p video for crisp, smooth gameplay.
- Play games using the original Xbox One wireless controller connected to your Mac by either USB or Bluetooth.
- Highly tuned performance with extremely low lag.
- Multiple profile support so you can use any number of different Xbox One consoles or Xbox Live gamertags.
- Quick and easy one-time setup, start playing within seconds.
- Run in full screen or windowed mode, adjust to your liking.
- Play your Xbox games while away from home by streaming over the internet.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.