ON1 Resize 2021 Mac is a straightforward image resizing application that provides a set of tools designed to help you get your pictures ready for print. Organize & Resize. ON1 Resize just got a whole lot better. The NEW ON1 Resize now includes one of the fastest ways to view, cull, and edit photos–ON1 Browse. It’s the new starting point for your editing and resizing workflow. ON1 Resize for mac uses the Genuine Fractals technology in order to provide high quality image enlargements without the loss of details or sharpness in your pictures.
From ON1 Resize’s main window, you can go through your picture collection and preview your images with ease. What is more, ON1 Resize helps you browse pictures stored in Dropbox, Google Driver, OneDrive or iCloud Photo Stream.
What’s New in Resize:
- It’s a lightning-fast browser and organizer. Simply point it to any folder of photos and you can preview, sort, tag, and change metadata instantly!
- You can even apply gallery wrap or watermarks on the fly. It’s perfect for batch processing small JPGs for your website or large files for print or stock.
- When saving out Adobe Photoshop PSD format files, they are compressed to half the size they used to be, losslessly.
- You can print from right inside of Resize. Control the paper size, margins and printer profiles for the ultimate print.
- Access your photos no matter where they are stored: your computer, your network, or on cloud-based storage services.
- ON1 Resize works as both a plug-in for both Photoshop and Lightroom and as a standalone application.
- You get lightning fast photo browsing for culling and organizing with the powerful features of a catalog system to stay organized. It’s the best of both worlds.
- The open system also allows you to connect with popular cloud storage systems, giving you access to your photos anywhere.
- Get the highest quality photo enlargements with Genuine Fractals technology—patented, fractal-based interpolation algorithms that quickly enlarge your images without loss of sharpness or detail.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.