Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2021 Mac time to Make Some Noise! Omnisphere is the flagship synthesizer of Spectrasonics an instrument of extraordinary power and versatility. omnisphere 3 torrent award-winning plugin brings many different types of synthesis together into one amazing-sounding instrument that will inspire a lifetime of exploration.
You can now use your own audio file as a soundsource in omnisphere 3 vst or Omnisphere 3 Release Date, by simply dragging onto the interface! Go wild with using the new Granular Synthesis, Harmonia, Innerspace and many other creative tools inside Omnisphere!
Omnisphere 3 Mac Features:
Vast New Synthesis Possibilities!
- Over 400 New DSP Waveforms for the Synth Oscillator
- Wavetable Synthesis – Each Waveform is now a Morphing Wavetable
- Powerful New Granular Synthesis algorithm
- Deeper FM/Ring Mod capabilities for aggressive timbres
- 8 New Filter Types – New Power Filters, Vowel, Resonators
- New Unison Drift models Analog Polysynth behavior
- Expanded Modulation with new sources and many more targets
- Polyphonic LFO and Modulation Envelope options
- Soundsource Reversing.
Now includes over 12,000 sounds!
- More than 4,500 brand new patches and soundsources!
- New “Spotlight EDM” library with cutting-edge, modern sounds
- New Exclusive Soundsources from Diego Stocco’s Custom Built Instruments
- New category of Phrase-based Soundsources for granular synthesis
- Hundreds of new Circuit Bent Soundsources
- Many Innovative new Psychoacoustic Soundsources
- New Melodic Cave Stalactites Soundsources.
Omnisphere 3 What’s New?
- New button on Soundsource Zoom pane to control whether or not pedal sounds go thru Effects rack
- Increase limit on number of custom controls on GUI for Keyscape patches
- Fixes issue with Harmonizer Mix where dry signal for synth sounds was always output
- Fixes issue when modulating Arp speed where modulation was not applied to new notes
- Fixes issue of a rare crash related to Sample File Server
- Fixes issue where Speed slider on Filter Envelope Zoom was not responding to modulations while a note is playing
- Fixes issue where Analog Chorus effect can produce audio glitches if chorus Warmth is enabled and a Juicy LP filter enabled and square synth wave playing
- Fixes issue where dropping a User Audio WAV file into Layer B would load it into Layer A after import completed.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.