OmniGraffle 2020 Mac is a completely redesigned version of the application, offering integrated Inspector and Stencil windows, a brand new Resource Browser to manage stencils and templates, new artistic Fill and Stroke styles, improved Shared layers, powerful Shape Combinations, better Image Masking and Cropping, and a bevy of other new features. OmniGraffle for mac crack ebsite wireframes, an electrical system design, a family tree, or mapping out software classes. For artists, designers, casual data-mappers, and everyone in-between.
OmniGraffle Mac Features:
- OmniGraffle is for creating precise, beautiful graphics.
- Extensive options for objects, canvases, templates, inspectors.
- OmniGraffle mean that you can set out to do something well, quickly.
- You’re not going to find a tediously navigable set of menubar items.
- OmniGraffle just your favorite features, easy to find and easier than ever to use.
- Make OmniGraffle yours, each and every way.
- Easily update common elements that you’d like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between a normal and a Shared layer.
- New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector.
- You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
- Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes.
- Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
- When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
- Photoshop export has returned, and supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
- Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.