Octoparse 2020 Mac is everything you need for automatic data extraction. Quickly scrape web data without coding and turn web pages into structured data within clicks.
Engineered for Most Data Extraction Requirements:
- Price Monitoring – Track and monitor prices. Extract data from your competitors. Scrape real-time data within several clicks.
- Lead Generation – Easily extract massive leads and build your sales list within minutes. No need to code at all.
- Marketing – Use scraped web data to improve your marketing strategies. Make better predictions and decisions.
- Research – Extract online data to power your research or data models. Instantly get your research underway.
Click any web data to extract – Octoparse Crack Mac applies advanced machine learning algorithm to accurately locate the data at the moment you click on it. Open a website in the built-in browser and start a scraping task by clicking and dragging. Octoparse handles all the messy work behind the screen for you.
Deal With All Sorts of Websites:
No more worries about high cost hardware maintenance or network interruption. Octoparse’s Cloud Platform allows for 6 to 20 times faster data extraction. Data is scraped and stored in the Cloud and accessible from any machine.
Automatic IP Rotation:
Octoparse Cloud Service is supported by hundreds of Cloud servers, each with a unique IP address. When an extraction task is set to execute in the Cloud, requests are performed on the target website through various IPs, minimizing the chances of being traced and blocked.
Cloud Extraction enables a task to be scheduled to run at any specific time of the day, week or month. To further support real-time scraping, you can even schedule the task to run every 1-minute interval.
API, CSV, Excel, Database:
Access the extracted data via Excel or API, or export to your own database. Connect with Octoparse API and have the data delivered automatically to your own systems. Get data, export data, publish data, or use it in any creative way via automatic integration.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.