Octane Render 2020 Mac otoy has released OctaneRender, the long-awaited update to its GPU production renderer. The release integrates Brigade, Otoy’s real-time path tracing engine, into OctaneRender crack mac, speeds up scene updates by up to 100x, and introduces intriguing new AI-based lighting and denoising systems.
Otoy has also announced that the software will be free to use on two GPUs, including access to 12 of the company’s integration plugins for DCC applications
Octane Render Mac Features:
- You will see a great improvement in light sampling, especially in scenes that have many lights with localised distributions.
- As a learning system, AI Light improves as you render more samples.
- AI Scene in Octane brings you much faster scene loading times, and a dramatic improvement in viewport interactivity.
- You are able to position and modify geometry in real time, even in scenes with several millions of triangles.
- Vertex animation with constant topology is updated in real time in complex scenes, as you move the time slider.
- The much anticipated Spectral AI Denoiser allows you to render noise-free in a fraction of the time.
- Octane now supports out of core geometry, allowing you to use a significant portion of your system memory for geometry data.
- In your preferences, you will see four sliders under Out-of-core. System RAM usage limit allows you to limit how much system memory Octane will use for out of core geometry and textures.
- Geometry data GPU RAM usage limit allows you to specify a limit on how much GPU VRAM you want to use for geometry.
- This allows you to balance the level to which textures relative to geometry are evicted from VRAM.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.