OCRKit 2021 mac convert any PDF or graphic file into searchable PDF, RTF, HTML and TXT with the fastest OCR for Mac! OCRKit is a simple and streamlined Mac application, that features advanced Optical Character Recognition technology, allowing you to convert scanned or printed documents into searchable and editable text. You need to extract information from a scanned document in an email or created by DTP applications?
It can be a great help for everyone: home users, corporate users at work, translators and educational institutions. Simply run OCRKit Mac Crack on the document, and copy and paste the result where you need it. Stop retyping everything manually and save time and money by increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of your workflow. OCRKit is fast and accurate, ensuring the document’s content remains intact while saving time as well.
OCRKit Mac Features:
- Fastest OCR made for Mac.
- High text recognition accuracy.
- Instant content searchable thru Spotlight.
- Highly compressed PDF.
- Automatic rotation and de-skew.
- Color detection.
- Multi page processing without page limits.
- Drag and drop functionality.
- AppleScript support.
- Many supported recognition languages.
File formats that can be imported:
PDF, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, PNM, BMP, PCX, GIF as well as OpenEXR.
File formats that can be saved:
PDF (Portable Document Format), HTML (HyperText Markup Language), RTF (Rich Text Format) and TXT (UTF-8 encoded plain text).
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.