OBS Studio 2022 Mac is an application designed mainly for players, artists, developers and all amateurs who want to create their own tutorials ready to be available on the web. OBS Studio for mac combines all the most important features and functions of classical OSA and provides many interesting new features to the original.
The software allows you to quickly transfer your recordings to such services as Twitch, YouTube, DailyMotion. Multiple formats are also supported, such as MOV, FLV, MKV, MP4, TS, M3u8. In addition, it is possible to modify the number of FPS, bitrate or resolution by adjusting the recording to mobile devices.
OBS Studio Mac Crack also provides advanced APIs that allow you to create your own plugins. One of the most important features of the program is the module for comparing individual scenes and adding transition effects with a few mouse clicks.
OBS Studio Mac Features:
- High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing. Create scenes made up of multiple sources including window captures, images, text, browser windows, webcams, capture cards and more.
- Set up an unlimited number of scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Streamlined Settings panel gives you access to a wide array of configuration options to tweak every aspect of your broadcast or recording.
- Modular ‘Dock’ UI allows you to rearrange the layout exactly as you like. You can even pop out each individual Dock to it’s own window.
- OBS supports all your favorite streaming platforms and more.
Create Professional Productions
- Choose from a number of different and customizable transitions for when you switch between your scenes or add your own stinger video files.
- Set hotkeys for nearly every sort of action, such as switching between scenes, starting/stopping streams or recordings, muting audio sources, push to talk, and more.
- Studio Mode lets you preview your scenes and sources before pushing them live. Adjust your scenes and sources or create new ones and ensure they’re perfect before your viewers ever see them.
- Get a high level view of your production using the Multiview. Monitor 8 different scenes and easily cue or transition to any of them with merely a single or double click.
- OBS Studio is equipped with a powerful API, enabling plugins and scripts to provide further customization and functionality specific to your needs.
- Utilize native plugins for high performance integrations or scripts written with Lua or Python that interface with existing sources.
- Work with developers in the streaming community to get the features you need with endless possibilities.
- Browse or submit your own in the Resources section
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.