NVIDIA GeForce NOW 2022 Mac lets you access a virtual computer, where you can install your existing games from existing digital distribution platforms, and play them remotely.
NVIDIA GeForce NOW Mac Features:
You Bought It
Connect to your favorite stores and stream your library of games. You make your purchase on your personal store account, your games will always stay with you.
Share the Wins
From massive wins to epic fails, all your best in-game moments are automatically saved with NVIDIA Highlights and easily shared with the world.
Join GeForce NOW and start playing for free. NVIDIA GeForce NOW Crack mac your membership for faster access to our cloud gaming servers and extended gameplay sessions.What’s New?
Improved Login Options:
- Discord is now supported as a convenient new account creation and login option for your NVIDIA account for users on the NVIDIA service. Using Discord as your login option provides equal functionality to GeForce NOW with the convenience of having one less password to remember.
- Note: The GeForce NOW PC and Mac apps also support Discord rich presence, which lets you easily display the game you’re currently playing in your Discord user status. You can always change this via the GeForce NOW settings menu.
Quality of Service Improvements:
- Various optimizations have been made to reduce stutter, corruption, and recovery time when streaming in less-than-ideal network conditions.
- Video quality when streaming in Balanced Mode on play.geforcenow.com has been improved by assigning higher bit rates when on a good network.
Fit and Finish:
- Added a progress bar when installing the GeForce NOW app.
- Resolved issues related to installing the latest version of GeForce NOW app.
- Fixed issues related to viewing game patching notifications when using GeForce NOW on multiple devices simultaneously.
- Removed intermittent flickering for some Windows 11-based PCs when using custom streaming settings.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.