NVIDIA GeForce NOW 2021 Mac lets you access a virtual computer, where you can install your existing games from existing digital distribution platforms, and play them remotely.
NVIDIA GeForce NOW Mac Features:
You Bought It
Connect to your favorite stores and stream your library of games. You make your purchase on your personal store account, your games will always stay with you.
Share the Wins
From massive wins to epic fails, all your best in-game moments are automatically saved with NVIDIA Highlights and easily shared with the world.
Join GeForce NOW and start playing for free. NVIDIA GeForce NOW Crack mac your membership for faster access to our cloud gaming servers and extended gameplay sessions.What’s New?
Join Fortnite Matches Faster with Single Sign-On:
- We have added a new single-sign on feature for Fortnite. Now you can play the game without having to log in to your Epic Games Account every time you launch a new Fortnite session on GeForce NOW.
- PC, macOS, and Chromebook users can check the My Library row for a notification to Connect your store accounts to GeForce NOW.
- Clicking this notification will take you to GeForce NOW settings, where you can turn on single sign-on for Fortnite under Connections.
- Once you have completed this step, you will no longer need to log in to your Epic Account to play Fortnite on any other GeForce NOW platform.
- We are also testing a new feature called pre-loading, which starts loading parts of Fortnite before you arrive so that your game launch times will be faster.
- Members must enable Fortnite single sign-on to get the startup time benefit.
- We expect a reduction of at least a minute, starting from clicking play in GeForce NOW to when you see the Fortnite in-game lobby.
- We are upgrading our servers with a goal of supporting Fortnite pre-loading for all launches, however, as we are still tuning this feature there will be limited availability.
- Priority and Founders Members will get first access to the pre-loaded machines.
Improved Search Results:
- Are you looking for a way to find all sci-fi games, or games with kittens, on GeForce NOW? With our latest app, we now offer members a full-page search option to find the games you want to play.
- Our new search capability will give you a page full of games, instead of just a list.
- You can click on any game to access the game details page, which lets you launch the game, learn more about it, or add the game to your library.
- The search results have also been renamed from Recent Searches to Recent Games.
Browser App In-Game Overlay:
- You can bring it up on Windows or Chromebook using Ctrl + G, and on macOS Cmd + G.
Other User Interface Updates:
- We now show your username when you are starting to connect to a game.
- You will now see a montage failure message when you try to create a video and the video files were deleted.
- League of Legends game sessions will no longer end with a timeout error when you edit FreeStyle filters.
- The Highlights section will no longer show the wrong data when you click on the Highlight button.
- Fixed a problem with Apple M1-based products incorrectly reporting their maximum resolution was very small, which prevented members using these devices from running games in high resolutions.
- Auto-update will no longer cause the “Relaunch Now” button to malfunction.
- The “Agree & Continue” button is now clickable on Chromebooks.
- New members will now have the “See More” option after they add more than 15 games to their library.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.