Numbers 2020 Mac gorgeous spreadsheets with the all-new Numbers for Mac. Get started with one of many Apple designed templates for your home budget, checklist, invoice, mortgage calculator, and more. Add tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas. As soon as you start typing a formula, you’ll get instant suggestions and built in help for the over 250 powerful functions. Animate your data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts. Easily filter through large tables. Automatically format cells based on numbers, text, dates, and durations with new conditional highlighting. And with an all new calculation engine, Numbers is faster than ever before.
Numbers for mac crack your spreadsheets are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a spreadsheet using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly with Numbers for iCloud using a Mac or PC browser. And with a new unified file format across Mac, iOS, and web, your spreadsheets are consistently beautiful everywhere you open them.
Apple Numbers Mac Features:
- Over 30 Apple-designed templates give your spreadsheets a beautiful start.
- The new Format Panel automatically updates based on selection.
- Quickly click through a spreadsheet using new tab navigation.
- An all-new calculation engine makes Numbers faster than ever before.
- Place tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas.
- Create great-looking tables with enhanced cell border styling tools.
- Insert photos, music, and video with the Media Browser.
- Get function suggestions as soon as you start typing a formula.
- Add your favorite functions to Quick Calculations for instant results.
- Seamless integration with MathType for inserting equations.
- Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your spreadsheets.
- Access and edit your spreadsheets from a Mac or PC browser.
- Numbers automatically saves your documents as you make changes.
- Use AirDrop to send your spreadsheet to anyone nearby.
- Anyone with the link will always have access to the latest version.
- Export your spreadsheet to CSV, PDF, and Microsoft Excel format.
- Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including a single tab, or all tabs.
What’s New in Version:
- This update contains stability and performance improvements.
- Support for Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro lets you easily edit text, shapes, tables and charts.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.