NoSQLBooster for MongoDB 2022 Mac (formerly MongoBooster) is a shell-centric cross-platform GUI tool for MongoDB, which provides comprehensive server monitoring tools, fluent query builder, SQL query, query code, task schedulingserver monitoring tools, ESNext support, and true IntelliSense experience.
NoSQLBooster for MongoDB Mac Features:
Embedded MongoDB Shell
Query Code Generator
Converts MongoDB find/aggregate and SQL into Node.js, Java, Python, C #, PHP, Ruby, Golang and mongo shell languages.
Tasks and Task Scheduler
Define and perform tasks to import/export, dump/restore, or run script files on a recurring schedule.
Why Choose NoSQLBooster for MongoDB?
NoSQLBooster for MongoDB Crack offers true IntelliSense experience. The built-in language service knows all possible completions, methods, properties, variables, keywords, even the MongoDB collection names, field names, and operators. The IntelliSense suggestions pop up as you type. You can always manually trigger it with Ctrl-Shift-Space. Out of the box, Ctrl-Space, Alt-Space are acceptable triggers.
- In the script editor, parameter hints pop up as you’re typing a method invocation.
- We offer tons of built-in snippets, Handy date range snippets, SQL to MongoDB conversion snippets…
- The mouse hover show much useful information, such as types of symbols, function definition, type information, and document.
- Matching brackets is highlighted as soon as the cursor is near one of them.
Query MongoDB with SQL
With NoSQLBooster for MongoDB, you can run SQL SELECT Query against MongoDB. SQL support includes SQL JOINS, functions, expressions, aggregation for collections with nested objects and arrays.
SQL Query Features:
- Access data via SQL including WHERE filters, ORDER BY, GROUP BY, HAVING, DISTINCT, LIMIT
- SQL Functions (COUNT, SUM, MAX, MIN, AVG)
- Date, String, Conversion Functions (dateToString, toUpper, split, substr…)
- Aggregation Pipeline Operators as SQL Functions
- SQL Equi JOIN and uncorrelated sub-queries
- Provide a programming interface (mb.runSQLQuery) that can be integrated into your script
- Autocomplete for keywords, MongoDB collection names, field names, and SQL functions.
Monitor and Tune for Performance
NoSQLBooster provides rich performance monitoring and analysis tools to help you keep your MongoDB environment running smoothly.
- Visual Explain Plan, transforms explain output into a hierarchical view, allowing for query tuning to enhance query and resolve performance issues.
- Server Real-Time Status (mongostat), view MongoDB real-time performance metrics as a chart or tabular form.
- In-progress Operations Viewer, find and kill long-running MongoDB operations quickly.
- MongoDB Log Parser, easier to parse, filter, and analyze MongoDB log information.
- Database Profiler, collects detailed information about Database Commands executed against a running mongod instance.
- GUI for mongotop, tracks the time required to read and write operations thoroughly.
- Troubleshoot Replica Sets.
Fluent MongoDB Query builder
It supports mongoose-like fluent query builder API. A Query enables you to build up a query using chaining syntax, rather than specifying a JSON object. The aggregation framework is now fluent as well. You can use it as currently documented or via the chainable methods.
It is a handy built-in tool. Due to schema-less features, collections in MongoDB do not have a schema document to describe the field’s datatype, collection structure, and validations. With our brand new Schema Analyzer Tool, you get a document to describe the schema of a particular collection from sampled(random, first, last) N or all records.
Shell Extensions, Using Node Modules, Lodash, Momentjs in Your Script
NoSQLBooster for MongoDB is an electron-powered desktop application that bundles Node.js and Chromium runtime. You can use any Node.js build-in global objects and modules (console, util, fs, path …) and pure JS NPM packages in NoSQLBooster for MongoDB.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.