Nik Collection by DxO 2022 Mac to your workflow today and create stunning images faster. The most complete collection of plug-ins from Nik Collection by DxO companies using proprietary U Point, which allows you to subtly adjust the brightness, contrast, color saturation and other parameters of individual objects or areas of the photograph.
The Complete Nik Collection by DxO Crack Mac includes all of the latest award-winning plugin software titles for Adobe Photoshop® and Adobe Lightroom® including: Color Efex Pro, Silver Efex Pro, Viveza, Analog Efex Pro, HDR Efex Pro, Dfine, Sharpener Pro and DxO PhotoLab Mac Essential Edition. All products feature Nik Software’s patented U Point® technology, giving photographers the most powerful tools for precise and natural photographic enhancements and corrections without the need for complicated selections or layer masks.
Nik Collection by DxO Mac Features:
MORE THAN 200 PRESETS
Get access to more than 200 stunning creative effects with a click of a mouse. Nik Collection 4 By DxO includes brilliantly creative plugins like Color Efex Pro, for injecting color and atmosphere into your photos. Presets will help you craft classic black-and-white shots using the superb Silver Efex Pro plugin.
UNLOCK CREATIVITY FROM INSIDE ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
The brilliant new Nik Selective Tool brings Nik Collection by DxO Mac Crack plugins right into the heart of your favorite image-editing software and will save your loads of time and clicks. The new Last Edit feature lets you re-apply your last edits with just one click of a mouse.
NON-DESTRUCTIVE WORKFLOW FOR ADOBE LIGHTROOM USERS
The non-destructive workflow is a completely new feature and exclusive to Nik Collection 4. By using the TIFF MULTIPAGE file format, Nik Collection 4 can combine an input file with your original Lightroom edits as well as any changes you’ve made using Nik Collection 4 plugins. Save both sets of edits in a single file.
Perspective Efex automatically corrects geometric distortions in your photos. It’s the quickest and easiest way to fix even the most complex geometric distortions. Either by using reference lines or automatic correction, Perspective Efex can correct any unsightly leading lines in urban and architectural photos, no matter how complex. It’s your best tool to correct keystoning.
Take control of the focal point in your photos. Place the emphasis exactly where it works best. With two blur gradients and the flexibility to apply blur just where you want it, Nik’s Miniature Effect can create the perfect amount of transition from sharpness to blur. Add dramatically shallow focus to food shots or turn regular photos into miniature scenes.
U POINT ESIGNED FOR PRECISION
Based on Control Points, U POINT technology lets you flexibly apply local adjustments and tweak settings on specific areas of an image. Alterations can include attributes such as Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Structure, and much more!
COLOR EFEX PRO YOUR LAUNCHPAD TO CREATIVITY
Perhaps the best-loved and most-popular Nik Collection plugin. With more than 50 different filters and a raft of exciting image recipes, Color Efex pro will inject color and atmosphere into your photos. Add some instant sunshine with the Sunlight filter or create an atmospheric and moody landscape using Color Efex Pro’s Fog filter.BLACK & WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY
Black and white photos are so much more than simply desaturated color images. Truly great black and white images feature fine-tuning of contrast, structure, grain, and tone. Nik Collection 4’s Silver Efex Pro is the professional’s favorite black-and-white plugin thanks to its unique set of algorithms and superbly creative tools.
31 New Presets and Meta-Presets:
- 4 new presets are available in Nik Viveza
- 4 new presets are available in Nik Color Efex
- 5 new presets are available in Nik HDR Efex
- 6 new presets are available in Nik Analog Efex
- 6 new presets are available in Nik Silver Efex
- 6 new Meta-Presets are available in the Nik Selective Tool in Adobe Photoshop
- Metadata are lost when a user edits an image with Nik Color Efex, Nik Analog Efex, Nik HDR Efex, Nik Dfine and Nik Sharpener plugins
- The “Check for update” popup hides behind the interface of Nik Color Efex, Nik Analog Efex, Nik HDR Efex, Nik Dfine and Nik Sharpener, blocking
- Adobe Photoshop
- Nik Viveza and Nik Silver Efex block Adobe Photoshop when launched from Filter menu while editing a Smart Object layer on macOS
- Nik Viveza and Nik Silver Efex interfaces overlap the Color Picker window on macOS
- Nik Viveza and Nik Silver Efex do not start on macOS 11 BigSur when installed for the first time on a Macbook (Intel) device
- Control Point is deleted when user is using Delete or Backspace button in textfields (rename Control Point, Presets, etc…)
- Compare view (before/after) is toggled when user presses “P” hotkey while typing in textfields (rename Control Point, Presets, etc…)
- Nik Collection sometimes makes Adobe Photoshop crash on Adobe Photoshop launch.
Nik Collection 4 by DxO is now compatible with:
- macOS 13 Ventura
- Windows 11
- Adobe Lightroom Classic 2022
- Adobe Photoshop 2022
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.