Network Radar 2019 mac Manage and configure network devices. Network Radar crack mac is an advanced network scanning and managing tool. Featuring an easy-to-use and streamlined design, the all-new Network Radar 2 has been engineered from the ground up as a modern Mac application.
Network Radar Mac Features:
- Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices.
- Run useful network tools and commands with the click of a button.
- Use the monitoring feature and get notified about changes in your network.
- Access devices from previous scans, even in different networks.
- Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices.
- Simply connect to a device by double-clicking it in the list.
- Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons.
- Organize your hosts in folders and smart folders.
- Create scans with custom IP ranges.
- Export a scan to XML, CSV, TXT, PDF or NETRADR.
Supported Network Interfaces:
- Built-in WiFi
- Built-in Ethernet
- Apple’s USB to Ethernet Adapter
- Apple’s Thunderbolt to Ethernet Adapter
- Apple’s Thunderbolt Display Ethernet *Please note that the amount of information Network Radar can find depends on the network it scans.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.