NetSpot 2021 Mac set up a wireless network is sometimes not easy. Interference from neighboring networks and electronic devices can cause serious problems for WiFi data transmission. Instead of independently solve this problem by trial and error, there is a better solution: NetSpot manager will do the job for you! NetSpot Pro Crack Mac manager allows you to create advanced visualizations coverage and build various reports using the free NetSpot Wi-Fi Scanner.
New WiFi imaging show:
- Frequency range and coverage.
- cover mode PHY.
- Speed in the wireless channel.
- Internet speeds.
- Various WiFi problems.
What can NetSpot Wi-Fi Reporter?
- Support WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac standards at frequencies of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
- Advanced customizable export your projects.
- Simultaneous display an unlimited number of access points.
- Flexible grouping for the SSID of the access points, channels, etc., as well as create their own groups.
- Improved management of access points and assignment of proper names for them.
- Easy search problem areas in your wireless network, and recommendations to address them.
- No special skills are required: a simple and quick analysis of a wireless network.
Additional features NetSpot Wi-Fi Reporter (via free NetSpot Wi-Fi Scanner):
- Active Scan measurements with full Internet speeds.
- Detecting and scanning hidden networks.
- Customizable auto-saving project.
- Automatic detection of the location of the access points on the map.
- Collection of detailed parameters for each network.
- NetSpot Wi-Fi Reporter is the perfect tool for both professional and home WiFi users who want to optimize their network.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.