NetDrive 2020 Mac is a straightforward Windows application that allows users to connect remote storage, including FTP servers, as a local drive and access it straight from Windows Explorer. Extremely useful if you work with remote storage environments on a regular basis, NetDrive crack mac is actually pretty easy to use, mostly thanks to a reduced number of configuration options and intuitive features.
New user interface
- Mount at boot up without login.
- Faster than NetDrive 2 and stable as before!
- Background uploading and read-only drive option.
- Direct access to cloud storage from your desktop.
- Manage FTP, WebDAV and NAS servers as virtual drives.
- Connect Google Drive, Dropbox and more.
- Join more than 2 million users worldwide!
NetDrive Mac Features:
- Managing your favorite cloud storage services could not be easier.
- You can control when to mount your drive latest NetDrive now you can mount your drive on system boot time without login.
- It supports secure file transfer by SFTP (SSH File Transfer protocol).
- With background uploading, NetDrive uploads your files to remote storage without overheads.
- You can connect to NAS servers by WebDAV or FTP. Many NAS vendors recommend NetDrive as a standard way to mount their NAS products.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.