NeoOffice for mac 2019 is a complete office suite for Mac OS. With NeoOffice, users can view, edit, and save OpenOffice documents, LibreOffice documents, and simple Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents. NeoOffice is extremely stable and thousands of users use it daily. The NeoOffice engineers created NeoOffice main 2003 when they made OpenOffice run natively on Mac OS for the first time.
Since then, the NeoOffice key engineers have continually added improvements to NeoOffice that users will not find in OpenOffice or LibreOffice such as:
- NeoOffice > Open at Launch menu to open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch
- File > Browse All Versions menu to restore previous versions of your documents
- Native file locking to safely edit files in iCloud Drive, Dropbox, or network drives
- Native OS X grammar checking
- Native OS X text highlighting
- Support for OS X Services
- Native floating tool windows
NeoOffice Mac Features:
- NeoOffice is launched. By default, NeoOffice opens a Writer document when launched.
- Open at Launch menu to open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch.
- NeoOffice will open the selected document type the next time that you launch it.
- Open at Launch menu with Calc set as the document type to open at launch.
- Browse All Versions menu to restore previous versions of your documents.
- The NeoOffice engineers have implemented this new Mac OS feature and saving a file will automatically keep a copy of your document.
- NeoOffice draws highlighted text the same as Apple’s Safari and TextEdit applications.
- Mac OS X text highlighting behavior in NeoOffice so we have rewritten the text highlighting code in NeoOffice’s underlying OpenOffice code to draw highlighted text the same as Apple’s various Mac OS applications.
- Native file locking to safely edit files in iCloud Drive, Dropbox, or network drives.
- Microsoft Office, or iCloud Drive users on different computers save the same file simultaneously.
- NeoOffice also supports Mac OS X services that change the highlighted data in your document.
- OpenOffice, many floating tool windows such as the Styles and Formatting and the Color windows look and behave like document windows.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.