NeoLoad 2021 Mac performance testing for all team members from Centers of Excellence to DevOps organizations. It has dedicated support for recording all the latest web technologies like HTML5, Push, WebSocket, AngularJS, Oracle Forms and many more.
NeoLoad Mac Features:
- Loops, conditions and other drag & drop controls simplify test design creation.
- Easily define advanced data extraction rules and save time by validating them against recorded content before running the test.
- Smart extraction of data and dynamic links from pages for variabilization in the performance testing scenario.
- Quickly check a user path against a new version of the application under test to identify changes that may cause errors.
- Quickly update a designed user path with a new recording and automatically keep variable extractors, think times.
- NeoLoad provides a pre-filled list of transactions to make the recording process faster.
- Supports SSL and Kerberos, NTLM, Basic, Digest authentications, or authentication by client certificates.
- Record any mobile application directly from any mobile device with the proxy mode or DNS tunnel mode.
- Automatic configuration of scenarios for Push calls, Specific push performance metrics.
- Share business or technical building blocks among several user paths.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.