Neat Video Pro 2019 Mac is a video filter designed to reduce visible noise and grain in digital video footage produced by digital video cameras, camcorders, TV-tuners, digitizers of film or analog video. Neat Video Pro for mac plug-in supports standard- and high-bitdepth rendering and can process frames of any size. Noise is a serious problem that complicates digital video processing. Footage coming from digital video cameras, camcorders, digital TV-tuners, film digitizers, etc., often contains an easily noticeable noise component that may distract viewers. Neat Video is a solution to the noise problem. It is a filter specifically designed to reduce visible noise in digital video clips produced by modern digital video capturing devices as well as digitized from traditional film or VHS records.
Neat Video Pro Mac Features:
- Neat Video incorporates the most advanced noise reduction algorithms.
- This approach allows drawing a more clear distinction between noise and details in noisy video data.
- A device noise profile is a reusable analysis of noise properties of a video capturing device (digital video camera, film digitizer, etc.).
- Rich functionality and hight performance of Neat Video enables both beginners.
- Neat Video can automatically adjust its filters to changing noise in different parts of video clip
- Neat Video can build noise profiles either automatically or with your assistance:
- Auto Profiler provides the easiest and quickest way to automatically build a noise profile
- Automatic and manual Fine-Tuning Analyzer together with manual Rough Noise Analyzer enable user-friendly semi-automatic and manual noise profiling when you want the complete control over the profiling process
- You can rely on default filter settings or manually adjust the filters
- Based on accurate noise profile, default filter settings automatically deliver good filtration results without any additional tweaking
- Manual filter tweaking is always available too, if you want to get the result that looks perfect to your eyes
- You can easily save built noise profiles and adjusted filter settings
- Newly-built noise profile and adjusted filter settings are automatically saved and applied to render the current video clip
- You can also save noise profile and filter preset into files and later reuse them to filter other clips
- Standard mode offers a simplified control set that is very easy to use for new users
- Advanced mode gives power users the most complete control set to tweak virtually all filter settings
- Neat Video helps to adjust filter setting with efficient visual feedback
- Intra-frame preview embedded directly into the frame viewer shows how the filtration result will look like and lets you visually compare it with the original frame
- Neat Video efficiently reduces many noise types typical for digital video cameras.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.